THIS THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED.

Version 1.1.2

Updated on Sep 6, 2016 in MicrojobEngine
15 on Aug 30, 2016

Hello,

Just wanted to know if this new version fixes all the showstoppers discussed in this forum for the last few weeks? 

Regards,
Yaniv 

• Liked by
0 on Aug 31, 2016

Hi Yaniv, 

We’re planning to improve showstoppers in 1.1.3. The fact is that 1.1.2 was in our plan while collecting showstoppers. 

Best, 

• Liked by
Cancel
1 on Aug 31, 2016

Does that mean the payment has not been solved yet? I would think this is critical to anyone being able to used the theme. Please provide a timeline if not we’ll have to seek a refund and find another theme. We don’t have much time to lose waiting for you to fix this. 

Mod Mod
on Aug 31, 2016

Hello Daebaki,

I totally understand your concern about this problem.

As the matter of fact, the MjE version 1.1.2 was in progress while we’re collecting showstoppers so there will only be some essential changes in the admin area and improved features.

However, this will definitely be improved in version 1.1.3 (both mobile and desktop version) same as improving the checkout flow. We will certainly give our best performance to offer this version as soon as possible.

I express my regret for any inconvenience this may cause and I appreciate your understanding, patience on this matter.

Regards,

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on Aug 31, 2016

Can we get an expected timeline for 1.1.3?

This will help us understand whether we need to ask for a refund and try a different template. We don’t want to go through recustomizing it after this update if your timeline isn’t going to be useful for our launch. We’e already push back our launch because of this.  We’re not talking a small issue here, I hope you understand. This basically determines whether this template can be used or not. 

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on Aug 31, 2016

Hello Shinya and Chau,
I am sorry to say that, but your replies for that issue are not enough. You have some critical bugs that makes the site useless till their fix and you are not giving a specific timeline for the updated version that will solve these issues.

I understand that bugs are inevidible part of programming but here we are talking of bugs that are critical for the function of the website.
I believe that I am sharing the other forum members thoughts here, when saying that you need to first put all your resources first in order to solve these issues and then continue in developing your theme as planned before. Few weeks without a solution is not something reasonable at all.

I, for instance, purchased your theme since I thought it is better than the theme I purchased before and worked on, and I am way beyond schedule, but still my situation is “good” comparing someone who’s site is live with your theme and lost his credibility through it’s users and maybe for good. For that person you might have ruined his dream for this website…

That said, I think you can agree with me and hopefully provide some more accurate responses so we can calculate our schedule ahead.

Sorry for the long reply.

Regards,
Yaniv

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on Aug 31, 2016

Hello Yaniv,

My name’s Dan – Technical support from Enginethemes.

We are really sorry for the showstoppers inconvenience. Currently, this problem is our highest priority and our developers has been working hard on it in order to give a hotfix as soon as possible. Our developers confirm that this issue will be resolved before September 10, 2016.

since we will stop working a few day of our national holidays and time to testing + finish some small issues before releasing a hotfix . That is the reason for that deadline.

Hope this helps you clarify your concern and I’m happy to answer if you have any questions here.

Finally, we are greatly thankful for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

• Liked by
Cancel
3 on Sep 2, 2016

Hello Dan,

Thanks for your response. Now, after mentioned this timeframe, I am more relax.

Happy holidays,
Yaniv

Mod Mod
on Sep 5, 2016

Hello Yaniv,  

I really appreciate your understanding and I will make sure to keep you posted on this matter.

Many thanks.

on Sep 5, 2016

I am very concerned learning about this bug. This is a critical issue and needs to be resolved as a matter of regency.  Will we be notified of the fix availability or would we need to check in on the 10th of September to see if it is available?

Kobus

Mod Mod
on Sep 5, 2016

Hello Kobus,

We will certainly notify you when things get sorted out.

Regards,

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel

The replies here spoke my mind. i think i am the highest hit on this showstopper. our website www.234work.com was already LIVE and it was rendered useless we had to stop our marketing and struggle to come up with excuses about this challenge. you can imagine the issue we faced. i am concerned on two things.

1. i am still trying to find good reasons to still use your them instead of getting a refund and going with a fiverr cloned php script i saw.
  2. what assurance do i even have that such a major issue will not arise again or that if it does, the fix wont take this long to come. we are talking business here i dont think you understand the magnitude of this core feature having bugs. if its other things then i wont be too worried.

You have a beautiful theme but sustainability matters a lot. i still have some other issues that i will update by ticket of my users not being able to edit their gigs

Regards

• Liked by
Cancel

Also My ticket has not been responded to for over a week and 3days now. admin kindly check i have other issues too

Mod Mod
on Sep 6, 2016

Hello Onyekwere,

I’m sorry for the delay in response. I just replied to your ticket here please check it out. 

Regards,

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel

Am i the only one noticing that any update to ticket or forum here keeps loading without response, one has to refresh to post again but then discovers that it has already posted to the forum or ticket ?

Customer Customer
on Sep 6, 2016

Yes, I see that as well. 

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies
Posting & Replying function will be deactivated from 3pm GMT+7 12th Sep.
Read More