Dear Eduardo Monteiro,
Good morning from Saigon!
Thank you so much for your interest in our product.
The following are our answer to your question.
1) When the seller pay using paypal… does the ad is published automaticly?
Yes. If you don’t enable [Pending ad] http://i.imgur.com/Tiz9OLA.png in back-end, when the seller post an ad and pay, it will be shown atomaticlly at your site.
2) When the seller creates the ad and doesnt complete the payment. How could he to continue the proccess?
He must create that ad again. The ad won’t be saved as [Draft]
3) When the ad expires, does the system send a message to the seller? How is shown on ‘YOUR LISTINGS’ tab in ACCOUNT page?
When the ad expires, does the system send a message to the seller?
Yes, please have a look at this image http://i.imgur.com/lE5K829.png.
How is shown on ‘YOUR LISTINGS’ tab in ACCOUNT page?
It’s default feature of ClassifiedEngine http://i.imgur.com/lE5K829.png
4) Is there the information about when the ad expires in YOUR LISTINGS tab ?
Yes. Please double check the image above
5) On ad creation, can I create custom forms according CATEGORY? Example: for category CARS, the ad creating form has the fields: year, trasmission type, etc. For category TVs, we have the fields: Type: plasma or lcd, Size, etc.
Yes. You can use CE Custom Field to implement it. Please kindly visit here to learn more abot it.
6) Is possible to charge the FEATURE OPTION separately? Or should I create various plans types. Example: normal, normal + featured, gold, gold + featured, ….
Is possible to charge the FEATURE OPTION separately?
It’s impossible at the current version of the theme.
Or should I create various plans types. Example: normal, normal + featured, gold, gold + featured, …
Yes. You can go to back-end > Engine Setting > Setting > Payment to set Payment plan. Please take a look at this image http://i.imgur.com/VHnbfKH.png
7) do you have a template with the required files and functions or a tutorial to create a custom gateway?
Could you please clarify what you would like do to?
Please kindly visit here to get our demo site (username/password:admindemo)
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.