I agree. I’m trying to do it for myself and it’s a headache (basically because I’m not a WordPress programmer, I guess…). But if you pay for any service, it shoud send you an invoice for that…
Thanks for your idea.
I’ll inform this suggestion to our product team and discuss more about it. Since we still have others priorities at the moment, we can’t give you a certain answer right away.
Once we get the decision, we’ll announce it in our blog. Please wait a little bit more.
In the meantime, if you are really in need of it, maybe you can contact our customization team to see if there’s anything they can help.
Here’s the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What about the following solution if one doesn’t use escrow:
– New Tab “invoices” in freelancer profile
– Can select project to generate invoice
– Takes some fields of freelancer (like tax-id, name, ..), project/bid (name, amount, description, …), employer (name, adress, …) and generates the invoice
– Possibility to change amount
– Invoice can be produced whenever freelancer wants to (at the beginning, during project, at the end)
– Multiple invoices per project (one upfront, one at the end for example)
– Option to combine milestone with invoice
– Creation of invoice (pdf) which is stored in the database
– Invoice can be recreated in case of error
– Maybe a manual status on each invoice (sent, paid, …)
– Some sort of invoice template we can change – as a base for the pdf creation
– If invoice is produced – sees option/link/icon on “my project details” page on each project row
– Can download invoice
– Will pay outside of the platform
I forgot to write down the most imprtant element over what I wrote in “Invoice missing thread”
It’s mandatory that in the invoice, “must have” all the Administrator detail: name, surname, address, mail + fiscal number (or VAT number) new field that have to be created.
client side: the same label as the administrator + another field named REA (a commercial/fiscal detail to put in the invoice
If course in the invoice must be what client bought (bid packs or publishing project pack)
This is a very important function that all of us need. My suggestions: