THIS THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED.

how to customize

Updated on Nov 23, 2015 in WeddingEngine
6 on Nov 13, 2015

hi can i customize wedding engine add some element like map, gallery or it will compatible with VC

• Liked by
1 on Nov 14, 2015

Dear Putra,

Thank you for writing in.
We’re so sorry to inform that currently, the theme is not compatible with Visual Composer.
To customize the theme like a blog, please create a new plugin. After that, implement it like the code in the module of the theme. You just need to code like the module of the theme

Finally, add hook “we_module” to insert the class of your new module.

Hope it helps.

Regards.
Uyên.

on Nov 16, 2015

Thanks for your respont, I really like the idea of this theme and I want to learn how to make that rsvp and wishes just look nice the admin can see how many people already rsvp and also see the wishes, 

but actually i want to make my own customize like change some title in my own language and change the frame design, its still difficult for me to figure it out with module since I can’t make any plugin or module can you please help to give me a direction with link or some info about that… I wanna learn how to make website like this.

last thing is … do you know any plugin form for rsvp and wishes like you have in wordpress I really like rsvp and wishes on this theme..

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on Nov 14, 2015

Thanks for your respont, I really like the idea of this theme and I want to learn how to make that rsvp and wishes just look nice the admin can see how many people already rsvp and also see the wishes, 

but actually i want to make my own customize like change some title in my own language and change the frame design, its still difficult for me to figure it out with module since I can’t make any plugin or module can you please help to give me a direction with link or some info about that… I wanna learn how to make website like this.

last thing is … do you know any plugin form for rsvp and wishes like you have in wordpress I really like rsvp and wishes on this theme..

• Liked by
Cancel
1 on Nov 16, 2015

Hi, 
Please go to https://wordpress.org/plugins/rsvp/ to find out more about this plugin. 

To customize the theme, you should know about the php, codes, js and other wordpress skills, you can visit the zip files and do some research on your own. This issue is outside our support. 
Hope you understand. 

Thanks a lot !
Regards, 

on Nov 21, 2015

Hi

Your countdown not working always error after save, and the map not showing up when I see on laptop or pc.. how to fix that?

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on Nov 23, 2015

Hi, 
Please give us your site url and admin account, FTP Credentials.We will check and reply you soon. 
Thanks a lot. 
Regards,

• Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies
Posting & Replying function will be deactivated from 3pm GMT+7 12th Sep.
Read More